Parents pay special attention to every bit of newborn growth, especially the changes of babies' weight, which makes parents worry about it. Today, we will learn how to use baby weighing scale.
1. To ensure the baby's safety, the electronic baby weighing scale should be placed on a flat and hard surface.
2. When using electronic baby weighing scale to weigh your baby, let your baby be quiet first, or weigh it while your baby is sleeping. Otherwise, the baby's constant activity will affect the weighing effect.
3. To ensure the correct weighing, put the baby in the center of the baby weighing scale.
4. Baby weight is affected by many aspects, such as before and after meals, seasonal climate, etc. Electronic baby weighing scale should be used in different time periods, and the average value should be calculated by weighing several times.
5. Combine the comprehensive observation of the baby's height and weight to see if the baby's development is healthy.
6. Ensure that the electronic baby weighing scale has sufficient power, and the battery should be replaced immediately if the power is insufficient.
7. Electronic baby weighing scale contains sensitive electronic devices, so use it near the scale away from electromagnetic equipment, otherwise it will cause interference.
8. If you don't use the battery for a long time, take out the battery in the electronic baby scale, so as to prevent the battery from leaking and being damaged.